Whether you’re throwing a Cinco de Mayo party or are attending one as a guest, here are some great ideas for a fabulous Cinco de Mayo Fiesta!
1. DIY Parasol Topiaries from Craft Stylish. A simple and inexpensive way to make pinata-like table decor.
2. Taco shell garland. Just one decor idea from the Hostess with the Mostess blog.
3. Pinata cookies. Check out a video tutorial and recipe from SheKnows.com.
4. Mini pinatas. Easy to make and fill them with your own goodies.
Tutorial at One Charming Party.
5. Margarita Cupcakes. The Brown Eyed Baker’s recipe calls for tequila in the cupcake and the icing. Salud!
6. Mexican Flag in veggies. I feel like I should throw in a healthy option here. Family Fun suggests peas, jicama and red peppers to form the Mexican flag.
7. Bacon taco shell. Que?!? Delicioso! Recipe from A Bit of Everything.
8. DIY Crepe Paper Flowers from Honesty WTF.
9. Pink Grapefruit Margaritas. You can find the Barefoot Contessa’s recipe on There Goes the Cupcake.
10. Yum-ole Guacamole. My favorite guacamole is from Rosa and no, I’m not biased :). Here’s the recipe.