Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Ready in: 40 min
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes, pushed through a sieve (I used canned tomatoes)
- 4 anchovy filets, rinsed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 20 Greek olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet over low heat; cook garlic in oil until golden. Add sieved tomatoes, and cook 5 minutes. Stir in anchovies, tomato paste, capers, olives, and red pepper flakes. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toss pasta with sauce, and serve.